Location: National role - location flexible
Salary: $100K + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
Role Benefit: Rare opportunity to join an absolute market leader within the electrical products and testing sector. Work for a supportive manager and take complete ownership of this on the road, national position.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for driving sales nationally with a focus on distribution sales channels. You will be a natural hunter who drives new business, chases down leads converting them into sales and thrives in exceeding targets whilst understanding your established accounts ensuring continued engagement and repeat business.
Working for this global leader in the electrical and testing industry, your customers will know who you are and will want to build relationships with you. Your role will be a mix of maintaining existing accounts whilst also generating new business to ensure you clients are receiving consistently bests of market care.
- Produce and follow a sales cycle and ensure regular contact with new business clients, engaged accounts and lapsed accounts
- Chase and convert leads into sales growing distribution within the customer base
- Create and manage strong internal and external relationships with various clients
- Promote products and value adds to client base
- Attend trade shows and workshops for the promotions and presentations of company products
- Provide reporting to the MD of relevant field intelligence
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
Presenting with relevant experience selling electrical testing equipment, you are an established Sales Manager and seasoned professional. You are well known to the industry and hold yourself accountable to exceed your goals. You thrive chasing down new business and are known for your exceptional account management skills ensuring your customers feel engaged and committed to the business and brand. You are a natural high achiever who exceeds their team and individual targets with ease. Your exceptional communication skills along with outstanding negotiation and influencing skills will see you truly make this role your own. You can be trusted to get the job done and work well in an autonomous position whilst knowing you have the support of an experienced sales team and support staff.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This company has a leading and well-established brand within the electrical testing sector and are currently going through a major growth phase. Due to this significant expansion, they currently have a highly sought-after opportunity available for an experienced Sales Manager. This business is known for developing staff and promoting from within, recognising and rewarding staff for their hard work and dedication.
Working in a friendly and supportive environment, you will have the opportunity to influence, engage and develop your career in a fun, collaborative and high achieving team culture.
- Work for a well-known brand name reporting into a supportive Managing Director
- Permanent, long-term role offering up to $100K + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
- National role - work from anywhere in Australia
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking “apply” addressing Nikki Herden, quoting reference number NHNSM44037 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call